Tusken Raider Chief DIY Helmet kit
The incredible Tusken Raider Chief first seen in The Book of Boba Fett. This kit has been lovingly modelled to create the perfect base to make your costume. It is very similar to our popular Tusken Raider Files. The changes are: shorter, thicker top spikes, relocation of top spikes, Shorter and more cylindrical Binoculars, Re-shaped nose, mouth and jaw line, Mouth piece, central respirator block, 2 x smaller respirators and end pieces.
*Please note - This is a DIY kit. Some pictures show what is possible to make on your own from this kit. The parts will need assembling, filling, sanding and painting and the fun is all in the build!
Fabric and leather is not included. Actual 3D printed parts received are:
• Main Helmet (4 parts - front, back, dome and snout)
• Binoculars (no slits)
• Mouth Piece
• Blood Spitters
• Top Spikes
• Respirator End pieces x 4
We always try our best to print parts in their respective colours however, depending on filament demand, some pieces may differ in colour. As the helmet will be prepped and painted however this doesn't matter.
This helmet fits most adult male heads. If you believe you have a head larger than the average UK male of 57.2 cm circumference (measured at the brow), then please add a note to your order or message us on Facebook and we can make arrangements to print larger.
Orders are printed on demand. We usually dispatch within 1-4 weeks. However depending on volume or print failures it can take up to 6 weeks so please bare with us.
• This is not an official licensed product and is considered ‘Fan Art’.
• Buyers are responsible for any Customs and import taxes
• Due to the custom nature of the work, print and dispatch times may vary and are estimates only.
• Shipping delays can happen. Please understand that we cannot control everything but try our best to get your order to you as fast as possible.