Shore Trooper DIY Kit
Coastal defender stormtroopers, more commonly known as shoretroopers, were a specialized variant of the Galactic Empires Stormtroopers trained and equipped for combat in tropical environments. The amazing Shore Trooper helmet first seen in Rogue One was an absolute game changer for the ranks of Stormtrooper helmet designs.
This helmet has been designed from scratch to be as accurate as possible and logistically easy to build and paint.
*Please note - This is a DIY kit. Some pictures show what is possible to make on your own from this kit. The parts will need assembling, filling, sanding and painting and the fun is all in the build!
Actual raw 3D printed parts received are:
• Main helmet
• Rebreather - Inner and Outer
• Bottom Vents
• Head Shield
We are very proud of this helmet!
• NOW WITH VISOR INCLUDED! + £12.00
Replacement grinder shield, flexible material and can be cut with scissors.
This helmet fits most adult male heads. If you believe you have a head larger than the average UK male of 57.2 cm circumference (measured at the brow), then please add a note to your order or message us on Facebook and we can make arrangements to print larger.
Orders are printed on demand. We usually dispatch within 1-4 weeks. However depending on volume or print failures it can take up to 6 weeks so please bare with us.
• This is not an official licensed product and is considered ‘Fan Art’.
• Buyers are responsible for any Customs and import taxes
• Due to the custom nature of the work, print and dispatch times may vary and are estimates only.
• Shipping delays can happen. Please understand that we cannot control everything but try our best to get your order to you as fast as possible.