Biker Scout DIY KIT
The incredible Biker Scout Trooper helmet from Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. This has got to be our favourite helmet and the first one we ever printed. With it’s unique Moto X style flip up face mask, canine shaped face design and kit bashed mouth piece, this is the ultimate bad ass woodland biker in the star wars universe. It’s such a simple yet detailed, menacing and classy looking helmet and …this kit is 501st approved.
*Please note - This is a DIY kit. Some pictures show what is possible to make on your own from this kit. The parts will need assembling, filling, sanding and painting and the fun is all in the build!
Actual items received are the following 3D Printed parts:
• Main helmet x 3 parts (Front, back and dome)
• Face mask
- Mouth piece including the rebreather which comes with a printed texture version and a 2 part piece that you can install your own wire mesh for more realism.
- Nose Grill
- Rear vents x 2
- 2 Piece helmet hinges x 2
- Chin cup
We are extremely proud of this helmet!
• NOW WITH VISOR INCLUDED! + £12.00
Replacement grinder shield that can be cut with scissors.
There are two versions of this helmet - one with real seperate grills at the back of the helmet and the nose grill, and a solid helmet version for decals which is a 501st requirement when submitting your costume. Please choose below.
We always try our best to print parts in their respective colours however, depending on filament demand, some pieces may differ in colour. As the helmet will be prepped and painted however this doesn't matter.
This helmet fits most adult male heads. If you believe you have a head larger than the average UK male of 57.2 cm circumference (measured at the brow), then please add a note to your order or message us on Facebook and we can make arrangements to print larger.
Orders are printed on demand. We usually dispatch within 1-4 weeks. However depending on volume or print failures it can take up to 6 weeks so please bare with us.
• This is not an official licensed product and is considered ‘Fan Art’.
• Buyers are responsible for any Customs and import taxes
• Due to the custom nature of the work, print and dispatch times may vary and are estimates only.
• Shipping delays can happen. Please understand that we cannot control everything but try our best to get your order to you as fast as possible.