Airborne Trooper DIY helmet Kit
This helmet kit is 501st approved. You had to be keen eyed to spot this guy; first seen in their 212th colours at the battle of Utapau in Revenge of the Sith. The Airborne Trooper or Clone Paratrooper were specially-trained for high-altitude drops. Their helmet and armour style was then re-assigned to specifically assist in hunting jedi as ‘Purge Troopers in ‘Jedi: Fallen order.’ With their large bulbous steps, mouth vent and inverted re-breathers, their helmets are one of the most uniques designs ever to hit Star Wars.
*Please note - This is a DIY kit. Some pictures show what is possible to make on your own from this kit. The parts will need assembling, filling, sanding and painting and the fun is all in the build!
Actual raw 3D printed parts shipped are:
• Main helmet x 3 parts (Front, back, dome)
• Mouth grill
• Rebreathers - Inner and Outer x 2
• Side Vents
We are very proud of this helmet!
• NOW WITH VISOR INCLUDED! + £12.00
Replacement grinder shield, flexible material and can be cut with scissors.
We always try our best to print parts in their respective colours however, depending on filament demand, some pieces may differ in colour. As the helmet will be prepped and painted however this doesn't matter.
This helmet fits most adult male heads. If you believe you have a head larger than the average UK male of 57.2 cm circumference (measured at the brow), then please add a note to your order or message us and we can make arrangements to print larger.
Orders are printed on demand. We usually dispatch within 1-2 weeks. However depending on volume or print failures it can take up to 6 weeks so please bare with us.
• This is not an official licensed product and is considered ‘Fan Art’.
• Buyers are responsible for any Customs and import taxes
• Due to the custom nature of the work, print and dispatch times may vary and are estimates only.
• Shipping delays can happen. Please understand that we cannot control everything but try our best to get your order to you as fast as possible.