Imperial Praetorian Guard Helmet - DIY Kit
Imperial Praetorian Guards were elite crimson-armoured warriors of the shadow council. We saw three deployed in season 3 of The Mandalorian to support Moff Gideon. With armour infused with Beskar, Mandalorian visor style helmets and extreme physical combat skills, they are beasts!
We never rush our designs, we research and add every small detail. As with all our helmets, accuracy is second to none.
The nose is separate and slots into place and there is an inner guide piece for stability whilst building your helmet.
*Please note - This is a DIY kit. Some pictures show what is possible to make on your own from this kit. The parts will need assembling, filling, sanding and painting and the fun is all in the build!
Actual items received are the following 3D Printed parts:
• Helmet (whole)
• Visor Guide
We are very proud of this helmet!
• NOW WITH VISOR INCLUDED! + £12.00
This helmet fits most adult male heads. If you believe you have a head larger than the average UK male of 57.2 cm circumference (measured at the brow), then please add a note to your order or message us on Facebook and we can make arrangements to print larger.
We always try our best to print parts in their respective colours however, depending on filament demand, some pieces may differ in colour. As the helmet will be prepped and painted however this doesn't matter.
Orders are printed on demand. We usually dispatch within 1-4 weeks. However depending on volume or print failures it can take up to 6 weeks so please bare with us.
• This is not an official licensed product and is considered ‘Fan Art’.
• Buyers are responsible for any Customs and import taxes
• Due to the custom nature of the work, print and dispatch times may vary and are estimates only.
• Shipping delays can happen. Please understand that we cannot control everything but try our best to get your order to you as fast as possible.